Reliability of all critical rotating equipments.
The Inpro/Seal Bearing Isolator is a two part dynamic seal consisting of a stator and a rotor attached to the shaft. The rotor and stator form a non-contacting compound labyrinth seal with no wearing parts – ensuring permanent protection.
- Pillow Blocks
- Steam Turbines
- Sleeve-bearing Motors
- Other types of rotating equipment
Vespel CR-6100 wear components are based on advanced composite material consisting of a high performance Teflon PFA fluorocarbon fibers which gives
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Run dry performance ease in assembly installation
- Clearance at wear components can be reduced
- Reduces clearance vibration levels
- Reduces cavitation
- Seals and bearings last longer
- Increases MTBR